Sunday, June 29, 2008

Challenge #1

For challenge #1 we were supposed to have pictures of tea, feet, and music. But I'm really sorry I only got some feet pictures. But definitely plan to do better on the next challenge and plan to start much earlier hopefully. LOL

I spent the past week rushing to get some pictures entered in a local photo competition. Will post my entries in another post. The winners are announced on July 7th so wish me luck!






TIP: And a tip for the challenge. Ideal lighting for natural light is at sunrise and sunset. Unfortunately as I was in a rush to get these today I didn't have ideal light. But the cloud cover is definitely much better than direct afternoon sunlight. Cloud cover or shade is really good for portraits especially if you can get the sunlight behind them for some rim lighting.

4 comments:

Jane F. Smith said...

Aww...these are super!!!

Elizabeth said...

These are super cute!

Janice said...

very cute fuzzy feet and good luck on the contest!

Mel said...

Very cool! Love your other photos too. They're awesome!